- 3.5 to 4lbs of hormone cage free boneless skinless chicken breast (slice into small chunks)
- 2 bags of Great Value Deluxe Stir Fry (16oz ea)*
- 3 bags of East Blend frozen vegetables (16oz ea)*
- 1 bag of Hong Kong blend frozen vegetables (16oz ea)*
- 8 packs of Stir Fry mix. We like the Kikkoman brand.
- A LARGE skillet or Electric skillet (love these! Saves me so much time).
- Add enough oil to coat the bottom of your electric skillet
- Brown the chicken chunks
- Add in your vegetables (note, you can only get in 4 bags at first, once those have cooked down you can add the additional bags) and cook until soft.
- Add in your stir-fry (follow the directions on how much water)
- Bring to boil and simmer for a few minutes (typically I simmer until most of the juices are vapor).
And there you have it! Simple and easy bulk paleo Stir-Fry. If eating something different every day is for, cut this recipe down to 1 lb of chicken, 2 bags of mixed veggies, and 2 packs of stir-fry.
* Pick and choose based on preferences. For 3.5 to 4lbs of chicken, 6 bags works best. There is an example of a 16oz bag below. Also, you can always buy fresh if you have the time!