- IDLife Nutrition - My wife and I have switched our nutrition supplementation (for vitamins) to this company. I've been happy with the results so far. My acid reflux/heat burn has all but disappeared and I no longer want to face-plant my keyboard at 2pm every day, also the time saving aspect! Read more on our switch....
- Health Tip: Vitamin D regulates calcium balance in your body, it helps to input Calcium into your bones, and also where Calcium should or should not be in your body. Make sure you are getting the proper does of Vitamin D daily. If you are a home-body and never go outside, you could be Vitamin D deficient. Personally, I take about 4,000 IUs in the morning (via EyePromise Restore) and 2,000 IU's (via IDLife Nutrition) with my evening meal.
I take EyePromise Restore as I have low zeaxanthin levels. It's measured by the 3-blue dot MPOD (Macular Pigment Optical Density) test.
- Quote: I've seen this quote in numerous places on the internet, the first time I saw it was in the book Do The Work. Basically, in my opinion, it's about how we are afraid to get our of our comfort zones and push past our own self created boundaries. "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." - Marianne Williamson
- Tiny Brain - An almost fully-formed human brain has been grown in a lab for the first time.
- Music - My tastes have changed over the past year. It's more
techno/dance/rock now, some of the more pop/modern hits as well. I'll be
posting a new high bpm workout list soon. Here is my old high pbm workout music list.
If you're into this genre, check out the following:
- Bonfire by Knife Party - Techno/dance
- Gold by Imagine Dragons - Rock
Every Friday I'll blog about topics that I find interesting related to health, fitness, wellness, self-improvement, and other miscellaneous topics.