- Chicken Breast
- 2 tsps BBQ (your choice)
- 2 slices of bacon
- Shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onions
- Slat & Pepper
- Any other spices you may want to try
- Pound chicken until somewhat flattened
- Season with salt & pepper (add other spices if you want)
- Cook or grill chicken breast until done
- Transfer to a plate
- Top chicken with BBQ, green onions, bacon, and cheese.
- Broil chicken in oven to melt cheese, or in microwave if only a few chicken breasts.
You are probably looking at 0.5g for the cheese and 1g to 2g for the BBQ depending on what you use. There is some BBQ out there with very little carbs.