- Spinach is one of the most nutrient-dense foods available.
- Oatmeal is a great source of insoluble fiber, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
- Fish are rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
- Walnuts contain protein and omega-3.
- Berries with rich colors offer antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamin C, and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt is an excellent source for bones, containing one of the top sources of calcium.
- Eggs contain nutrients that aid in memory development and improve eye health (Egg yolks contain lutein).
Read more here on how the above foods make you smarter and younger.