- Grated cheese of your choice (20g)
- Tiny flakes of almonds (what I do is buy the sliced almonds from Walmart and crush them by hand). 2g to 3g is all you need.
- Any herbs/spices you want to try
- Baking Paper
- Place baking paper on a microwavable safe dish
- Sprinkle cheese on the paper in small circles (20g per circle)
- Sprinkle the almond flakes on the cheese (2g to 3g)
- Place in microwave
- Nuke for 1 minute on high power.
For a batch, throw everything into a bowel in a ratio of 10:1. So for 5 crackers make 100g of shredded cheese and around 10g of almond flakes.
Add ham and a tomato to make a yummy snack.
These have a net carb of about 0.5g per chip depending on your cheese and almond choice.
Prep and serve time: a couple of minutes.